To ensure a safe and enjoyable environment for all patrons, the following stadium policies will be observed during the State Tournament:
• Cameras ARE permitted for still photography and video for personal use
• One clear plastic bottle per guest will be allowed for water (must be 20 oz. or smaller)
• As a courtesy to your fellow spectators, fans will be asked to refrain from walking down aisles in the seating areas during at-bats. Fans should walk to their seats between at-bats, between innings or during other breaks in play.
• Carrying a concealed weapon is prohibited at Griffin Field unless otherwise authorized by law. Violation of this prohibition is a criminal offense. Firearms and weapons cannot be checked into the security or guest services offices.
The following items are not permitted into Griffin Field:
• Bubbles or bubble making machines or apparatuses
• Bottles or cans; Food or Drink coolers
• Outside food or drink (20 oz. or smaller, clear plastic bottles will be allowed for water)
• Frisbees or beach balls
• Laser pointers
• Noise making devices of any kind (i.e. bells, whistles, horns, etc.)
• Illegal drugs and alcohol
• Weapons of any kind, including lawfully concealed firearms
• Commercial signs or banners without the prior approval of Kalispell Lakers Baseball
• Any item deemed to challenge public safety
What is the address for the stadium (to assist with mapping and finding a hotel)?
Griffin Field is located at 54 Begg Park Drive, Kalispell, MT 59901.
Is there an ATM onsite?
No, we do not have an ATM.
What animals are allowed into the stadium?
With the exception of guide dogs or other service animals used for assistance by persons with a disability, no animals or pets are permitted in Griffin Field. We suggest that the individual have proof of certification or a license for service animals.
What forms of payment does the concession stand accept?
Griffin Field concession stands accept cash, check, credit and debit cards.