20 GUNS IN 20 DAYS BENEFIT RAFFLE
SUPPORT YOUR LAKERS THROUGH OUR 20 GUNS IN 20 DAYS BENEFIT RAFFLE! PURCHASE A $20 RAFFLE TICKET FOR YOUR 20 CHANCES TO WIN!
Win a rifle, shotgun or handgun from Murdochs Ranch & Home Supply!
All winning tickets go back into the drawing. 1 ticket equals 20 chances to win!
Grand Prize: Cristensen Ridgeline 300 Win Mag & Sig Sauer P365 SAS 9MM (Approx. Retail Value = $2,500)
All proceeds from the charitable benefit raffle go to benefit Kalispell's youth participating in Kalispell American Legion Baseball.
Tickets are $20 each and available from February 15, 2021 through April 15, 2021.
Any Kalispell Lakers Player, Coach or Board Member
Los Caporales (1545 Montana Hwy 35 in Evergreen)
Brian's 76 Gas Stations (2075 Hwy 2 E & 1319 S. Main in Kalispell)
The drawing begins April 19, 2021
Ticket are $20.00 each, with a max of 3,000 tickets sold. Must be 18 years or older to purchase a ticket.
TICKET SALES LOCATIONS
1. Limit of 3,000 tickets will be printed numbering 0001 to 3,000. Each ticket sold will have a numbered ticket stub.
2. The first 19 daily drawn ticket holders.9 will have the opportunity to receive one firearm from a list of firearms and corresponding drawing dates, which is listed at www.kalispelllakers.org.
3. The 20th daily drawn ticket holder will have the opportunity to be the Grand Prize winner and will receive the Grand Prize Package. Details are listed at www.kalispelllakers.org.
4. Winning/drawn tickets go back into all future drawings. The same ticket number can be drawn more than once!
5. There is no limit to the number of tickets one may purchase.
6. One (1) ticket per $20.00
7. All proceeds benefit Kalispell Legion Baseball Association (KLBA), a 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
8. Retail value of winning prize may be taxable. Participants and winners should consult their tax advisor.
9. Tickets available for purchase starting February 15, 2021 and available until sold out.
10. Daily drawings will begin April 19th.
11. Drawing announcements will be held each weekday on the "Bear Mourning Country Club" with John Michaels, on KDBR 106.3 FM in Kalispell, Montana.
12. Winners will be notified by phone and winning names will be posted daily on the KLBA website at Saturday and Sunday winners will be drawn and announced the preceding Friday or the following Monday.
13. You need not be present to win. Prizes must be claimed within 30 days of drawing date.
14. Unclaimed tickets will be redrawn if the winning ticket holder cannot be contacted or does not claim prize in 30 days.
15. 20 Guns in 20 Days is void where prohibited.
16. All firearms transfers will be done through a Federal Firearms Licensed (FFL) dealer and all Federal, State and Local laws apply, including the state laws for the legal residency of winning ticket holders.
17. You must be 18 years old and a legal resident of the United States to purchase a ticket.
18. Winning ticket holders must be at least 18 years old to take possession of a rifle or shotgun and must be at least 21 years old and a resident of Montana to take possession of a handgun.
19. If you cannot or do not want to own a firearm, you may transfer your winning ticket to someone who can or wants to own a firearm.
20. By purchasing a raffle ticket, you attest that you are a law abiding United States citizen, may legally possess the firearm(s) won, have intention of using the firearm(s) only in a legal and safe manner, and will or have already obtained instruction on the safe use and operation of the firearm(s) won.
21. KLBA reserves the right to draw early or late for any scheduled daily prize due to scheduling conflicts or ease of scheduling over weekends, holidays, etc. In the event a ticket is drawn early, the winning ticket number may or may not be disclosed earlier than the scheduled date for that prize.
22. In the event winners need or wish to have the firearm(s) won transferred to their local FFL dealer closer to their residence, shipping and any other additional costs involved with the transfer will be the responsibility of the winner and arrangements must be made with the KLBA selected FFL dealer.
23. KLBA makes no warranty of firearms; winners will deal directly with the manufacturer if a problem arises.
24. KLBA makes no claims of firearms suitability of purpose of firearms won.
25. KLBA limits any and all liability to the purchase price of ticket purchased.
26. For the complete list of firearms available in this raffle, go to
27. All firearms won are subject to availability at the time of drawing and KLBA reserves the right to make substitutions of equal or greater value.